Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ UncleGadget's YouTube

The more you give, the
more I can give back!

There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

~Share this page or article on Facebook~

Author Topic: Movie Night at Betty's.  (Read 8522 times)

Offline Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Movie Night at Betty's begins.
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2016, 08:36:23 PM »
I reposted the extended version of Metropolis. This is the version with almost all the missing parts replaced & restored with a new musical sound track. I wasn't happy with the 15fps compressed version I posted of it last month, so I reprocessed it again to make it look & sound a bit better.

Also, I didn't temporarily post it on our private section. This time, I permanently posted it on one of my youtube channels for everyone to see.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftHKRLKW3f4
960x720p, 328mb, 19fps, 147 minutes.

Beware that youtube may try to bump you to another version of it on another channel that is not ours, that I did not process. So if you see the subtitles in German or other non-English language, they bumped you to another channel. Hit the back key or change your resolution selection to get to our version. The title should say Metropolis - enhanced, & show that it's coming from our PSK Research youtube channel, which is one of our non-sissy channels, newly sprouted from our unclegadget.com sites.

I noticed partway through the video suddenly the music was different & the subtitles were in German as youtube was being a tricky dick by bumping me to another version of the video right in the middle of it. The music is better on the English version too, so unless you can read German, that was not a nice trick for them to do.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2016, 03:59:42 PM »
I just added the musical audio track of the new Metropolis movie to the music on our auto-player at our front pages. That's the player you see on our front index pages that either auto-plays or you have to press the play button to get it started... as long as you have HTML5 or Flash enabled in your browser to play it. Almost all browsers are HTML5 enabled by default now.

There's currently 87 different, 35-60 minute mixes on random play at our auto-player... about 58 hours of streaming or downloadable music. There's 5 mixes of the Metropolis soundtrack there. There's 4, 35-37 minute tracks taken directly from the movie uncut including the sound effects & all. Then there's also 1, 58 minute mix of just the music with no repeats or sound effects taken directly from the soundtrack album.

So out of 87 mixes, there's a one in 17 chance of hearing 1 of the soundtracks on your first try. Please do not press reload 17-87 times to try to hear them all or I'll block you! Through the course of visiting a week or so it's more than likely that all our regular members will have heard or downloaded them. On my third visit since I uploaded & installed them, one of the Metropolis mixes already came up for me.

If you are a member & have a cookie from our site, the random player will remember you, & try to serve you something you haven't heard, or haven't heard in a while. But if many people are listening to something it may just randomly serve you whatever somebody hasn't listened to at the time instead.

To download a song, just right click on the player when you hear a mix you want, & click on save or save as, to save it to a folder of your choice on your device. Almost all the mixes are around 40 minutes or so & less than 5mb in file size, but there's a few longer or shorter ones too, & 1, 90 minute one as well, so the big ones are 7-9mb in size.

These are highly compressed my own special way to save on space, bandwidth, & server resources. They are not intended to be played loud on big audiophile speakers. They were made as background music for simple PC or laptop speakers, small devices, & ordinary earbuds. Playing loud through big speakers, you can play with your EQ settings to help them sound a little better, but they were really only intended as low background & surfing music. Many of the mixes were specifically optimized to sound best on small or cheap speakers, or ordinary TV speakers, that usually sound like crap anyway.

Online Robyn Jodie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2016, 06:02:16 PM »
Just watched the animated SciFi flick.  It was exactly what I hoped it was.  Rented it from Blockbuster ages ago & have wanted to see it again.  THANK YOU!

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2016, 09:40:45 PM »
I just enhanced & added an old Japanese sci-fi movie to one of our youtube channels.

Gamera - The Giant Monster. 1100x480p, enhanced, B&W, 1965.
Giant flying pre-historic turtle attacks Japan. English & Japanese.

Back before they invented anime, these & Godzilla flicks were popular in Japan, & among kids worldwide. You probably never seen this one in even fair quality before.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr5Oh4TpChg

I'm working on a few more of the Gamera series, in color. Finished, the next ones will be HD quality. Gamera is public domain & free for all to watch.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2016, 03:43:49 AM »
I temporarily removed the link to the public domain movie, "Home 2009" due to dozens of illegitimate copyright claims against the post. These claims by copyfraud crooks may take a month or so to resolve. In the meantime, they cut all the audio & cut out some parts of the video because of those false claims. The stunningly visual environmental film was promoted as public domain as the creators insisted that we all repost & share it everywhere. Nobody owns rights to it, but the battle against these copyfraud criminals making 6-8 figures on their scams wages on.

I'll repost the link when it is resolved. I also removed the pubic domain Sabu movies for now. There's only so many battles on so many fronts I can handle at a time without hiring expensive attorneys.

The good news, is some of the classic public domain sci-fi Japanese films have finally had their false copyright claims resolved. Also the false copyright claims for the sound of the space slideshow & the astro video I just made have been resolved.

So far ad clicks & revenue for the past 2 years of having a youtube channel has made 88 cents for me. I need 100,000 hits there, or 20,000 subscribers to make a difference. But one has to start somewhere. So don't forget to visit, share, & recommend the channel.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2016, 11:16:04 PM »
I've expanded our members only & movies area to include a TV, videos, & clips section.

Just added the crossdressing clip from Pretty Little Liars, in full HD there. The clip already posted here, on our main servers is a lo-def, low bandwidth version. This is the very clear version.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
Re: Movie Night at Betty's.
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2016, 04:54:10 PM »
Here's a mix I made, edited, & enhanced of some of the Canada Day Fireworks in HD, with ambient music to use it as a screensaver.

304mb, 1280x720p, 86 minutes, 24fps, enhanced.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuhCMetWWQc

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2016, 05:13:50 PM »
This is a collection of the holiday Fireworks from all over the USA recorded mostly with phones, & small cheap cameras. These are dozens of clips blended together. Many had to be enhanced, cleaned up, & edited. Although they are all in HD, the quality in some of the clips is better than others. The clips during almost the first half hour don't look as clear as most of the other ones in the video, so sit back, chill, & let it play a while.

This great as video wallpaper, & screensavers for your monitor. You all know how to download a video from Youtube by now, unless you've been living under a rock for 10 years.

The video & ambient background music has been mixed, edited, enhanced, & processed by me. It took me a days to finish. It's over 2 hours long! Be sure to select the 720p setting there to see it in full HDTV.

The audio has been deliberately modified & altered in such a way, so I don't get constant false copyright claims against it from Russian mobsters & hoods... a real problem & scam on youtube. The crooks take public domain & royalty-free material, & burn it on a disc so they can claim rights to the material as the "distributor" of the material.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajL7qseCIWs

This is on our PSK/UncleGadget channel not our Betty's Channel.

Our Betty Pearl channel is here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-noN--r7_wREFSWwV0XB_w/videos

Although both channels also carry a few movies. That is not where we serve our movie night videos from. Those are served in our Betty's private members section off our own servers or my personal cloud drive.

I also made another 2 hour fireworks video of other stuff not in the first one. But almost the first half hour is stuff that's a little jittery because the people couldn't hold their hands steady. Later, most of the videos are more stable. If that's not enough, while you're there, click on my channel, & see the over 90 minute Canada Day fireworks video I made last weekend too - - it's very pretty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxsWICuSIaU

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2016, 10:01:58 PM »
I made this in honor of a brother I just lost.

Dedicated to those we have lost & those they left behind.

Sunsets, Rainbows, & Doves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEsPxt1lfN8

It's in HD, so make sure you click on the gear-thingy in the lower right of the video to select 720p quality to get the full HD version, otherwise it will default to 360p which is only slightly better than VHS tape quality.

It makes a nice video wallpaper & screen saver. If you don't know how to save/download youtube video by now, google about how to do it with your browser. To use these videos as a screensaver/wallpaper use your VLC player set to loop the video... with the sound off because there will be only so many times you can hear the same songs. Some of your screensaver settings may have a setting to add the video to it also.

If you are computer/web handicapped, I may put it on my google drive for people to download easier if requested.
Please, like, & share this, or the video link. If people don't visit, & use my public channels I starve to death. The less people use it, more of my stuff goes on to private channels or google drive where the general public can't see it. If people visit, use it, & share it more, I'll put more stuff on the public channel. But I can't spend a day of more producing, editing, or refining a video to put there if it only gets 10-20 views.

On my private channels I have more freedom of what I put up & how to present it... including what music or background audio I can put on it. If you want to see more stuff on my public channels, & want me to eat, you must support them. Otherwise my work goes to wherever I'm getting the most support.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2016, 03:58:45 AM »
I'd like to remind everyone, to not procrastinate, & wait too long to see a movie, or finish watching it.

I'm getting complaints where they can't find the movie mentioned, or they saved the link to it, but it no longer works. These, & some of the TV shows don't stay up long. Sometimes some of the stuff running there in our members only section isn't even announced publically here, so it's a good idea to check our private section once in a while.

Most of the time, I'm only allowed to run a movie or TV show for a limited time or for a limited amount of views. So they're on a first come, first serve basis. Many of them I actually have to pay per view to run or pay for the amount of time they run.

So some of them may only stay up for a dozen views or up to 100 views depending on the deal. Others are only permitted to run for a few days or weeks. So set aside an evening or rainy day to see them before they're gone.

If we get more support for them, perhaps we can offer higher quality, better ones, more of them, & keep them up longer. So far, they're running by how much support they get. We seem to be getting only our most regular members & donors viewing them.

The more you give,

the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since Dec. 9, 2017. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

web
statistics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, & Sissy Stories. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, there are no ads, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: sissify, sissification, sissyfication, feminization, petticoated, adult baby stories, diaper stories, regression, Sissy stories, ABDL stories, sissies, sissy boys, crossdressing, crossdressers, transvestites, transsexuals, adult babies, diaper, diapered, frilly dresses, ruffles, bows, lace, & tutu.