Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ UncleGadget's YouTube

The more you give, the
more I can give back!

There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

~Share this page or article on Facebook~

Author Topic: Movie Night at Betty's.  (Read 8521 times)

Offline Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
9 y/o trans actvist on the cover of Nat'l Geo
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2016, 06:40:09 AM »
Brave 9 year old transgender (M to F) activist just made it to the cover of National Geographic for their January 2017 issue. Unfortunately with the fame, her family has suddenly been the victim of bullying & even death threats.

With my decades of experience with trans, fem gay or straights, TVs, crossdressers, drag queens, impersonators, & my own struggles, I believe this kid is might be just a crossdresser & fem sissy boy, not a true sex change candidate. He is not someone who should go through a change. This is just a boy who hates macho boy stuff, & likes girls stuff. She/he needs our support but not to send in him in the wrong direction.

He's very Tomboyish, has a treehouse, & still has a lot of boyish habits. This is just a non-macho boy, just like many of us sissies. The little guy reminds me of myself at that age, but that kind of thing wasn't allowed or accepted anywhere in those days.

He may like more dolls a little more than toy trucks, but he still has most of the mannerisms & traits of a boy-- just a sissy boy.

We all wished we could have escaped being bullied for being a sissy boy. Sometimes, saying you're a girl inside if told so by others, or if excepted more by some around you, it provides some escape from being teased as a sissy.

But not all sissies are really a girl trapped inside a boy's body. They're usually just less macho, or more delicate boys who happen to like pretty things. Some are just "mommy's boys" where they took after mom more than dad. It doesn't mean they need hormone therapy or a sex change. Some kids do need it, but I don't think this is the case with Avery. To me he seems to be every bit a 9 y/o boy inside, just not a jock. Avery is a little feminized, but still a boy.

If we gave hormone therapy & sex changes to all the males who weren't jocks, & liked pretty things when they were kids, we'd hardly have any male artists left in the world.

Now fame & fortune as taken over the situation, steering the kid, with the help of his family in the wrong direction. Yeah, they want you to donate, so they could buy their third house? Give me a break. We get more followers here at Betty's, yet I have a hard time raising much more than enough for rice, beans, & ramen to eat, & couldn't afford medical care in a decade.

Help! I'm a girl trapped in a boy's body. Buy me 3 expensive houses in a nice neighborhood so I can paint them rainbow colors for gender awareness.

Anywho, here's the news articles.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article122430344.html

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2016/12/21/transgender-girl-9-makes-history-on-the-january-cover-of-national-geographic.html

http://www.inquisitr.com/3820013/national-geographic-parts-the-internet-sea-with-transgender-cover-girl/

Most of the video & news clips of Avery are very brief at under a minute long to just a few minutes long. I assembled them, cleaned up & sharpened some, into a single HD video. The full HD version is in the Television section of our private viewing pages for members where you view the movies & TV shows we run. If you are not a member you will not see the section.

http://pearlcorona.org/betties/index.php?board=9.0

For you non-members who still refuse to join, or still haven't figured out how to join forums like these (you join the same way you join any standard forum for over 20 years), or are using weird & restrictive devices that simply don't easily let you, here's a shrunk, higly compressed version of the video (VHS quality).

http://unclegadget.com/media/AveryJacksonmini.mp4
10mb, 10 minutes.

Now that the articles made big news, I'm sure the media will start running a lot more of Avery.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
More Transgender Kids & teens
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2016, 07:12:31 PM »
I posted 4 more videos about Transgender Kids & Teens. They're in the TV section of our member's private viewing area where we run our free movies.

1. Transgender Kids
A video put out by the LBGT community. Unlike the Avery videos, these kids really do seem to be girls inside, so could probably benefit from transgender therapy & treatment -- when they get older. They are still way too young to know & understand all the differences between the sexes or the consequences of altering their development in a way that could help or ruin the rest of their lives. They still have plenty of years to research & understand what they're dealing with & what to do about it. When so young, even a year or 2 seems like forever. But still, I don't see any reason to rush into life altering decisions, even if they are encouraged to by other adults. Everybody is different. There is no magic pill for every boy who may be a little fem, don't like being macho, or likes pretty things. Being a sissy boy, pretty boy, feminine, a crossdresser or perhaps gay does not necessarily mean you are really a girl inside, so transgender therapies & treatment may not help, & may actually make things much worse.

79mb, 30 minutes

2. Transgender Summer Camp
You may have seen this UK special before. If you didn't see it when it was first broadcasted new in the UK, you probably saw a blurrier shortened YouTube or internet version of it, or the cut up version edited for USA TV. This is the UK version. I tried to sharpen & clean it up a little so the quality is more like HD rather than VCD or VHS quality.

122mb, 46 minutes

3. Transgender Childhood
This special focuses mostly on Transgender M-F Josie. She also seems to really be a real girl inside. However now that she has grown older, she is having second thoughts about following through with a full change. Only she can know or understand what she's feeling deep inside, given enough time for her to deal with it.

37mb, 23 minutes.

4. Transgender shorts
This is a few short clips of Transgender kids that I assembled into a single larger video. About halfway through the video we see a very young toddler just barely out of diapers, & off the baby bottle. She/he is way too young to know anything about the differences between a boy or girl, or be pressured to discuss any gender issues. At that age, even boys that will grow up to be very macho men, are not macho at all. A child that young will always be a small sweet delicate toddler no matter what sex they were born with. Their gender, either way should not be encouraged or discouraged at that age. They're still just babies - hardly male or female yet. After that, I finish the segment with a video of trans & regular kids discussing gender issues.

36mb, 21 minutes

Offline Betty

• Administrator
Recommended movie special
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2017, 09:03:56 PM »
I posted a movie recommended by patricialacey at
http://buffalobetties.com/sissyboys/index.php?topic=1161.0

It didn't show in many American theaters, & the ones that did show it, only showed it for a limited time or just once. So it was impossible for most of us Americans to see it.

I finally just found a version from outside the USA to see it, hard-coded subtitled in another language, with watermarks inserted throughout the movie. Watermarks & other tags been removed in case the version leaks out to the public or onto the torrents. It was also a bit blurry. The entire movie was very orange, with lack of almost any other color, over saturated, & very dark. So I had to modify & enhance this copy a bit to make it look a better & fix the color a little.

I haven't had a chance to watch the whole movie through yet. So I'll probably be watching it when many of you are. From what I've seen of the trailers, & viewing bits during the processing, it's a good movie.

This is for private viewing only, & not for public use & distribution.

When the official PPV release becomes available at a reasonable price per view or per showing time, I may consider re-running it, if it looks better or has material not featured in this version.

http://pearlcorona.org/betties/index.php?board=7.0
(Members only, not for public use)

Offline Betty

• Administrator
Re: Movie Night at Betty's.
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2017, 09:07:07 AM »
Oops. I just noticed the link to actually see the cat movie in the movie section was wrong.

Sorry about that. I just fixed it so it works now.

Odd that after dozens of hits to the post down there about the movie by REGISTERED members, absolutely NOBODY could be bothered to post to let me know the link to actually see the movie doesn't work.

WTF is wrong with people? Is this a common new modern sissy thing not to post & say anything EVER?

Facebook & twitter are busy. Why do most here lurk forever & almost never say anything... oh, wait... why bother asking? Nobody will reply anyway. They'll just read it, scratch their ass, & move on.

I know a lot of people visit here on their tiny little touch screens & no keyboard, but that's hardly an excuse. I've easily posted here on tiny $29 tablets & $45, 8 year old phone, & even a tiny little flip phone shortly after the turn of the century. I wouldn't post an essay with them, but they work, & is easier than farting.

WTF is up? Maybe you should have got a portable device for $29-$59 that you can actually easily communicate, message, & post with, rather than a fragile $200-$900 one with lots of cool colorful blinky flashy things on the screen & Pokemon.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
8 Sci-Fi Movies 1936-1955
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2017, 08:18:23 PM »
This week we're bringing you 8 classic hit Sci-Fi features. I was stalling running some of these in hopes of finding better quality versions -- cheap. I settled for trying to tweak & clean up the versions I already had. The finished products still look anywhere from VHS to DVD quality, but they do look a little better than my original archived versions.

As usual, sitting back 6 or more feet from a 26-inch or larger screen will make the poorer quality ones look much better than watching with your nose right up to the screen. Those poor quality ones though, will also look fine on small portables, phones, tablets, & laptops up close.

~~~~~~~~~~

1. An Air Force crew and scientists find a crashed flying saucer and a body frozen nearby in the Arctic ice. Returning to their remote research outpost with the body in a block of ice, they are forced to defend themselves against the alien when it's accidentally thawed. In 1951, it beat all other sci-fi films in box office sales, including The Day The Earth Stood Still and When Worlds Collide. It's based on a 1936 story, "Who Goes There?" There was also a remake of it done in 1981, & a prequel to that made in 2011.

148mb, Color VHS quality in BettyVision, 88 minutes

~~~~~~~~~~

2. This British 1955 film was made to imitate cheap drive-an American Sci-Fi. At a Scottish inn, several travelers are gathered for relaxation. Their vacations are disrupted by a beautiful Martian, who needs men for breeding purposes. It's actually quite hilarious, even though it wasn't intended to be. There are a few movies, that are so bad, with such poor acting, they're actually fun to watch. It's undeniably awful but oddly interesting.

126mb, B&W VCD quality BettyVision, 75 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~

3. In this 1954 film, A security agent investigates sabotage and murder at a secret underground laboratory, home of two experimental robots who get controlled by an evil unknown source. Meanwhile, a strange aircraft is detected high overhead. It scared the hell out of most kids in 1954.

222mb, color VHS copy, 80 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~

4. This movie was also considered an awful drive-in movie in its day, but today is fun to watch because it's so bad. The entire movie was filmed in just 4 days at a very low budget of $16,000, but made over a million dollars at the box office (that was a lot in those days). The alien-robot thing appears to be a dude in a gorilla suit, & a cheap helmet. The alien's gadgets appear to be just old radio & test equipment of the day, & an ordinary TV rabbit-ears antenna. The alien manages to kill all but eight survivors on Earth, who have become immune to his death ray. But he runs afoul of the Great Guidance, his leader, when he becomes attracted to the human Alice & won't harm her.

Special effects include stock footage of dinosaurs (for no reason whatsoever) from One Million B.C. (1940), Lost Continent (1951), & Flight to Mars (1951); a brief appearance of the Rocketship X-M (1950) spaceship boarding, and a matte painting of the ruins of New York City from Captive Women (1952). It's so bad, it's funny & you can't help but to watch the whole thing.

124mb, B&W VHS copy, 60 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~

5.  If you can allow for the cheap sets, this one is worth a look. The camera work, including numerous tracking shots, are superbly done. Also, the whole film was shot on the set for Ingrid Bergman's "Joan of Arc." It was it entertaining, well-paced and beautifully photographed. It only took 6 days & $40,000 to make this 1951 film. This film somehow manages to capture a moody atmosphere that's perfect for the genre. Add to this an eerie score, and you can just overlook the genuinely hilarious looking alien. Everything about this creature screams cheap, from the duct tape around the mouthpiece to the valve on his backpack that looks like it was stolen from Alice Kramden's sink. Not a bad film, just a cheap one.

134mb, B&W DVD quality BettyVision, 69 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~

6. This 1953 flick was based on a screenplay by Ray Bradbury. But in his original version, the aliens were very unusual, but not dangerous. The studio decided that dangerous & scarey would sell more though. One of the actors won a Golden Globe award for her performance in it. Good, old-fashioned drive-in fun -- Giant eyeballs invade! This is one the better science-fiction films to come out of the Cold War 50s... it must be counted among the many anti-McCarthy statements of the day.

239mb, DVD quality B&W BettyVision, 79 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~

7. This 1936 HG Wells movie was praised by critics of the time & in modern times. It was a total flop at the box office, & didn't even do well in VHS & DVD compared to other old films or sci-fi either. It had a good opening weekend. But after word got out that is was boring, mundane, with some serious over-acting (even by 1936 standards) nobody would go see it. Personally I find the movie highly overrated. It is not one of his better stories. Wells was quoted as saying he hated the movie Metropolis, & insisted he was going to do everything just the opposite of that film. At that time, he had no film experience, & had to relinquish control of the film to another filmmaker.

It's not an original story either, but based on his 1933 story, The Shape of Things to Come, his 1897 story, A Story of the Days to Come, & his 1931 story, The Work, Wealth and Happiness of Mankind. Mashing them all together into this single film, seemed disastrous to me. The original release was 130 minutes long, but that version no longer exists. Perhaps too much fun was lost by cutting 40 minutes out of it.

It's not really a bad movie, but not good either. You keep waiting for something to happen, anything, but nothing ever does. Of course, I may be being unfair here. I've never actually had the patience to watch the whole thing. No more than halfway through, I would find myself skipping ahead through, looking for anything interesting about the film. Still, it has its fans, so is presented here.

186mb, VCD quality BettyVision, 90 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~

8. Strangely, this excellent movie was held up for ridicule as a bad movie in the film version of TV's Mystery Science Theater. It's the best science-fiction film of 1955, & certainly one of the most intelligent and elaborate of the year. Critics of the time praised this color sci-fi for it's special effects & visual eye candy too, which were pretty cool for its day.

On my copy the color seemed off. Common of DVD releases of old films, especially sci-fi, they over-push the colors so they look way over-saturated. The tint was off too, so almost every scene had a deep orange tint, & the people's flesh tones were more orange than Trump ever was. There was almost no blue in DVD because the orange was pushed too much. I fixed the color a bit in this version, so many of you never seen the movie here in its original color except in the cinema long ago. Nice to look at, but the film is rather slow moving. There's some action in the film especially in the last half, but not a lot overall. It's a bit corny by today's standards, but typical of sci-fi of the time.

174mb, color SVCD quality in BettyVision, 81 minutes.

They're all at our private viewing area at out move section at,

Sorry, due to restrictions & bandwidth limitations, these are not available to the public here. You must be a member of Betty's Pub to see our private section. If you are a member of our Story site, you are not a member here. They are separate & independent sites. You must join here separately to be a member & participate.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
3 Mary Tyler Moore movies
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2017, 12:16:37 PM »
Mary Tyler Moore was a TV star. She didn't do many movies for the cinema or in a starring role. Most of her movies were made for TV. Those are hard to find or the copies that exist, are poorer quality than average VHS copies. But here's 3 good ones that I have, that were at the cinema.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Our first one is from 1967. It Stars Julie Andrews, & co-stars Mary Tyler Moore. It's considered one of the better musicals of the 1960s. It was nominated for 7 Academy Awards, 5 Golden Globe awards, & won 1.

316mb, color VCD quality, 127 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. This 1969 movie was billed as an Elvis movie, but really, Moore was supposed to be the star. They had to give Elvis top billing & pay him a million dollars to get him to appear in the movie. On a good note, it is one of his best movies, because you know, all Elvis movies suck. The movie could have done much better if they had cast somebody else to play the lead roles. Evis plays a doctor helping the poor in the ghetto, while Mary plays a nun -- Really? It's not a bad movie, & if you're a Moore or Elvis fan, you'll probably like it. On a fun note, you get to see Elvis before he became fat, & an addict. His hair almost looks normal for the era too. Moore does an excellent performance.

211mb, color SVCD quality, 88 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. In this 1980 film, once again the movie industry was not as kind to Mary as Television was. She is also cast as the co-star in this one rather than a star role. This is a pretty good film. It won 4 Academy Awards, & 5 Golden Globe awards, including a best actress award for Mary.

148mb, color VCD quality, 120 minutes.

As usual, these are only viewable or downloadable at our private viewing section, available to our registered members only.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
Binge Watch:1960s Star Trek-in widescreen
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2017, 05:19:05 PM »
Here's the first 10 episodes of the 1960s Star Trek series. The original pilot episode, "The Cage" is not included, because it's already part of the 2-part story, The Menagerie. "The Cage" was not aired by itself in the original series.

A second pilot episode was commissioned. It is the episode, "Where No Man Has Gone Before", Episode 3 in the originally aired series, or Episode 4 if you include "The Cage" as episode 1.

Depending on the reception of these first 10, the rest of the series may follow. These are presented in widescreen "BettyVision" in a way you never saw them before. They've been white-balanced & color corrected to bring them as close to how the original films of them would have been when they were new. So you get to see these old episodes in a brand new way. But because of space & bandwidth limitations, I could not deliver this many episodes in HD quality. But they are fair DVD quality. Sit back 6 feet of more from a 32 inch or larger screen, & they're very enjoyable.

All of these are around 90-120mb per episode, in common MP4 H264 format. My exclusive homemade version of H264 borrows some of the best features of H265 HEVC, but will play on any MP4 with common H264 codecs. It's only 2.9gb for the entire first year of the season (29, 48 minute episodes). So you can easily download & fit the first year even onto small old phones. 8 hours of DVD quality video in a 1gb space!

These are in our Television section of our member's private viewing area, not the Movie section.

Please DONATE & support Betty's. With enough support, I will bring you the rest of the series & more. Without support, I will assume you don't care, & move on to something else.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
60s Star Trek-Season 1-Ep.11-20 added
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2017, 03:12:28 PM »
Here's episodes 11-20 of the first season. I was a little disappointed in the quality of the first 10 episodes to save on file sizes, space & bandwidth. It wasn't as good as it could be. I wanted to present these episodes is a way most of you never saw them before, so it would be more like watching new episodes, & more pleasantly fit modern TVs & monitor screens. Although the quality is amazingly good for the file size of the episodes, it could be better.

Also, someone had mentioned that BBCA (The BBC cable channel for America), is currently running a marathon of the original series. I gave up cable & satellite TV years ago, so didn't know that.

So I bring you  the rest of this series in HDTV widescreen BettyVision quality. You get to see them like most you never seen them before, in a brand new way, it very high quality. They've been modified to look as good as almost any modern TV show or movie that's on TV.

Some "purists" consider I'm committing some kind of mortal sin by modifying these & other classics, by ruining their original form. I did nothing of the sort! The original versions of these & other films are still out there. I did not alter the master copies, or everyone's original home VHS & disk copies. They still exist & you can still see them. I offer a new alternative view of them, or a version in the smallest watchable & downloadable size, so you can view them again on almost any device, with almost any slow internet connection.

Indeed, even these HD quality versions won't work your processor hard on your small or cheap portables, or that 2002-2007 single core computer. And because they're so tiny per movie or episode, you don't need massive amounts of hard drives to save them to watch any time. Yes you can stream them to your device or download them.

To get HD quality for these next 10 episodes, the file size has increased to an average of 130-160mb per episode, but they look excellent. Some episodes or scenes look better than others -- even in their original form. It appears they used different quality cameras, lenses, & film for different episodes & scenes, so the quality varies a bit in them.

A couple episodes though, had so much action, & intricate scenes that after compressing them down but still having them look good, they were still over 250mb per episode. So those few had to be re-compressed down further, & lost a little quality. I can get about an hour of video compressed down to 40-60mb in file size. But at those file sizes they look like poor quality VHS tape, with mono sound of AM radio quality.

I wanted these to be more fun to watch than the BBCA versions, or the blu-ray of them.

Later this week, I will be replacing the previous episodes I posted (episodes 1-10) with higher quality versions too. I will edit & tag the previous post to notify you when they've been replaced with HD versions. If you don't see any mention of them being upgraded to HD in the previous post, it hasn't happened yet.

Most of you never saw the original series look this good! It's like watching a brand new series.

It's in our TV section of our private viewing area,
(Sorry, our private movie night & TV viewing is restricted to members of Betty's Pub only)

As usual, if the server is busy with too much traffic, it may not stream the HD version, & because they re-compress the video a standard way, you may not see them in as good as quality in the stream as you will by downloading them to watch later. Be re-compressing a video that's been already highly compressed, they just make the video look worse. If you click on the arrow near the top when you get there to download it to watch later, you will get the identical (and better) copy that I downloaded, it will be a smaller file size, so use less bandwidth than the streaming version.

Don't download them all at once, or the system will boot you off, & not function for you. Download 1, then wait an hour or so before downloading the next one.

These have already been pre-sharpened & enhanced. So if you have the sharpness or other post-processing turned on in your player, they may look distorted. In most cases, turn off your sharpness & other enhancements on your player to make these look best. Once you've downloaded the video, you don't even have to use your player & mess with the player settings. Just right click on the file, & select to "open with" your favorite browser to play them in the browsers default, built in HTML5 player. Pale Moon, Firefox, & Opera browsers work well with these but so does VLC Player. Do not use Explorer & Edge browsers because they suck. Google Chrome's player is too resource & data mining/spyware hungry. You'll use up to 60% of your processor & resources just processing google ware rather than processing the videos.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
7 Sabu Movies 1938-1944
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2017, 08:48:17 AM »
This weekend we bring you 7 movies featuring the adorable young Indian actor Subu (Selar Shaik Sabu or Sabu Francis, AKA, Sabu Dastagir born in 1924). I think I had a crush on him when I saw him in long hair shirtless in Jungle book. But at the young age I was at the time, I didn't know what gay or even what sex was yet. I had a crush in Billy Mumy in "Lost in Space" when I was a kid too. We were close to the same age... he was only 6 months older than I was, but even then as a kid, I still didn't even know what gay was. It was just an attraction towards good looking kids around my own age.

Enjoy!

(Sorry. Limited to members only, private viewing)

We are currently running 58 hours of movies & TV shows in our private viewing area with more to come. These are no longer running on a free limited googledrive service, but their PAY system. That means I PAY for this service. I also pay for our web servers that serve multiple sites, media, & unique security.

So please, please, please don't forget to donate something to cover the cost of delivering you tons of free fun, entertainment, help, & communications safely, securely, easily, & efficiently.

Where else can you see or download a decent movie in the file size & bandwidth of about 1/4 of a CD or less? 40 minutes of music in the file size most have a hard time streaming a single song? Over 12,000 pictures, & hundreds of stories that won't put a dent in your data limits, take forever to load, or bog down your browser. And it's all ad & data mining-free.

Nobody beats our technology for speed, efficiency, security, privacy, & compatibility with almost any device no matter how old or new it is (except that nasty-ass Windows 10, Explorer, & Edge garbage).

Offline Betty

• Administrator
60's Trek episodes 21-29 added
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2017, 12:20:17 AM »
I've added episodes 21-29 of the first season of the 1960s Trek series -- in HD quality. These average around 133mb-160mb per 48-50 minute episode. That completes the whole first season. Keep in touch for season 2 coming soon.

Sorry, it takes forever to upload a lot of large files to the system, & ties up my connection for a long time. I promise I will upload the better versions of episodes 1-10 for you collectors & Trek fans eventually. I'll post here & in our private TV section when they're updated with the better quality versions.

Betty's Pubs member access only,

The more you give,

the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since Dec. 9, 2017. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

web
statistics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, & Sissy Stories. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, there are no ads, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: sissify, sissification, sissyfication, feminization, petticoated, adult baby stories, diaper stories, regression, Sissy stories, ABDL stories, sissies, sissy boys, crossdressing, crossdressers, transvestites, transsexuals, adult babies, diaper, diapered, frilly dresses, ruffles, bows, lace, & tutu.