Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ UncleGadget's YouTube

The more you give, the
more I can give back!

There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Share this page on Facebook

Author Topic: Movie Night at Betty's.  (Read 9673 times)

Online andyg0404

• Global Moderator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Movie Night at Betty's.
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2018, 09:17:01 PM »
Thanks Betty, that was a great film, sad and disturbing at times but extremely well acted.

Andy G.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
Re: Movie Night at Betty's.
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2018, 10:07:32 PM »
Yeah. I only had a chance to watch about half of it so far. I'll probably watch the rest of it sometime this weekend.

Some movies, TV, or music I'll sort of watch or listen to in the background or on the side while I do other stuff or have other things going on.

This one I wanted to relax with & see when nothing else is going on at the same time. I tried to watch it just before my bedtime, & ended up dozing off halfway through.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
Episode 15 of the new ST series added.
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2018, 06:35:29 PM »
I've just added episode 15, the final episode of the first season of the new Star Trek series. Season 2 isn't expected until 2019.

Our TV/video section has been changed to include private non-public audio, audiobooks, & books too now. I've just added an audiobook of a very popular 2018 best selling book, & the 1966 book, I Want What I Want.

More:
http://pearlcorona.org/betties/index.php?topic=1385

Enjoy!

They're in the TV section of our member's private viewing area. Non-members cannot access our private or special features.
http://pearlcorona.org/betties/index.php?board=9.0

In our movie section, for Valentine's Day, I bring you a new movie about gay teen who falls in love with an older man (Academy & Golden Globe nominee).

This is a separate & independent site from our Stories site, on a different domain & web server. Being a member of Stories does not automatically make you a member here. You must join here separately.

The more you give,

the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since Dec. 9, 2017. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

web
statistics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, & Sissy Stories. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, there are no ads, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: sissify, sissification, sissyfication, feminization, petticoated, adult baby stories, diaper stories, regression, Sissy stories, ABDL stories, sissies, sissy boys, crossdressing, crossdressers, transvestites, transsexuals, adult babies, diaper, diapered, frilly dresses, ruffles, bows, lace, & tutu.