Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ UncleGadget's YouTube

The more you give, the
more I can give back!

There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Share this page on Facebook

Author Topic: Movie Night at Betty's.  (Read 11245 times)

Online andyg0404

• Global Moderator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Movie Night at Betty's.
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2018, 09:17:01 PM »
Thanks Betty, that was a great film, sad and disturbing at times but extremely well acted.

Andy G.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
Re: Movie Night at Betty's.
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2018, 10:07:32 PM »
Yeah. I only had a chance to watch about half of it so far. I'll probably watch the rest of it sometime this weekend.

Some movies, TV, or music I'll sort of watch or listen to in the background or on the side while I do other stuff or have other things going on.

This one I wanted to relax with & see when nothing else is going on at the same time. I tried to watch it just before my bedtime, & ended up dozing off halfway through.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
Episode 15 of the new ST series added.
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2018, 06:35:29 PM »
I've just added episode 15, the final episode of the first season of the new Star Trek series. Season 2 isn't expected until 2019.

Our TV/video section has been changed to include private non-public audio, audiobooks, & books too now. I've just added an audiobook of a very popular 2018 best selling book, & the 1966 book, I Want What I Want.

More:
http://pearlcorona.org/betties/index.php?topic=1385

Enjoy!

They're in the TV section of our member's private viewing area. Non-members cannot access our private or special features.
http://pearlcorona.org/betties/index.php?board=9.0

In our movie section, for Valentine's Day, I bring you a new movie about gay teen who falls in love with an older man (Academy & Golden Globe nominee).

This is a separate & independent site from our Stories site, on a different domain & web server. Being a member of Stories does not automatically make you a member here. You must join here separately.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
26 Saturn Award nominees added
« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2018, 12:31:54 AM »
The Saturn Awards was originally created to recognize achievements in Sci-Fi films, a category almost totally ignored & neglected by the Academy awards, & Golden Globe awards.

Recently Saturn Awards also started having awards for Horror, Fantasy, Action/Adventure, Drama, & television. Also their definition of what they call Sci-Fi is rather broad, & hardly Sci-Fi at all. I'm disappointed, because there are already plenty of other awards for those other categories. The Saturn Awards were to celebrate, & reward Sci-Fi movies because it was ignored by others.

The Saturn awards are held in the summer. So the nominees for 2017 are films from the last half of 2016, & the early part of 2017. A few were released in other countries as early as 2015. The list of nominees for 2018 will be released at the end of this month, or sometime in March, but usually by the time the awards are held in the summer, they've changed the list of nominees a bit.

Anywho, I've added all the Sci-Fi, Fantasy, & Horror nominees for the 2017 Saturn Awards. There's 26 of them! I excluded murder & slasher nominees, as I feel they're more like a murder, crime drama, or slasher films than horror. I won't rate something as a horror movie just because it has a lot of blood or killing. It has to actually be scarey, not just gross or shocking.

A few, but not many of these we ran before, but these are now improved versions for their small file size. My custom conversion & compression techniques continue to advance & improve every few months.

1 - After getting in a car accident, a woman is held in a shelter with two men, who claim the outside world is affected by a widespread Alien chemical attack.

2 - A boy seeks the help of a tree monster to cope with his single mother's terminal illness.

3 - A linguist is recruited by the military to communicate with alien lifeforms after twelve mysterious spacecrafts land around the world.

4- Fearing that the actions of Superman are left unchecked, Batman takes on the Man of Steel, while the world wrestles with what kind of a hero it really needs.

5 - Political involvement in the Avengers' activities causes a rift between Captain America and Iron Man.

6 - A fast-talking mercenary with a morbid sense of humor is subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers and a quest for revenge.

7 - A bridegroom is possessed by an unquiet spirit in the midst of his own wedding celebration, in this clever take on the Jewish legend of the dybbuk.

8 - While on a journey of physical and spiritual healing, a brilliant neurosurgeon is drawn into the world of the mystic arts.

9 - The adventures of writer Newt Scamander in New York's secret community of witches and wizards seventy years before Harry Potter reads his book in school.

10 - The friendly but forgetful blue tang fish, Dory, begins a search for her long-lost parents, and everyone learns a few things about the real meaning of family along the way.

11 - Following a ghost invasion of Manhattan, paranormal enthusiasts Erin Gilbert and Abby Yates, nuclear engineer Jillian Holtzmann, and subway worker Patty Tolan band together to stop the otherworldly threat.

12 - 2 decades after the first Independence Day invasion, Earth is faced with a new extra-Solar threat. But will mankind's new space defenses be enough?

13 - A father and son go on the run, pursued by the government and a cult drawn to the child's special powers.

14 - When Jacob discovers clues to a mystery that stretches across time, he finds Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. But the danger deepens after he gets to know the residents and learns about their special powers.

15 - In 1967 Los Angeles, a widowed mother and her daughters add a new stunt to bolster their seance scam business, inviting an evil presence into their home.

16 - A spacecraft traveling to a distant colony planet and transporting thousands of people has a malfunction in its sleep chambers. As a result, two passengers are awakened 90 years early.

17 - The adventures of an orphaned boy named Pete and his best friend Elliot, who just so happens to be a dragon.

18 - The U.S.S. Enterprise crew explores the furthest reaches of uncharted space, where they encounter a new ruthless enemy, who puts them, and everything the Federation stands for, to the test.

19 - The daughter of an Imperial scientist joins the Rebel Alliance in a risky move to steal the Death Star plans.

20 - A secret government agency recruits some of the most dangerous incarcerated super-villains to form a defensive task force. Their first mission: save the world from the apocalypse.

21 - After a threat from the tiger Shere Khan forces him to flee the jungle, a man-cub named Mowgli embarks on a journey of self discovery with the help of panther, Bagheera, and free spirited bear, Baloo.

22 - An orphan little girl befriends a benevolent giant who takes her to Giant Country, where they attempt to stop the man-eating giants that are invading the human world.

23 - Ed and Lorraine Warren travel to North London to help a single mother raising 4 children alone in a house plagued by a supernatural spirit.

24 - A woman is hired as a handmaiden to a Japanese heiress, but secretly she is involved in a plot to defraud her.

25 - A family in 1630s New England is torn apart by the forces of witchcraft, black magic and possession.

26 - After the re-emergence of the world's first mutant, world-destroyer Apocalypse, the X-Men must unite to defeat his extinction level plan.

They're all in the movie section of our private viewing area for Betty's Pub members near the bottom of our main page/index page.

http://pearlcorona.org/betties/index.php?board=7.0

If you are not a member, you won't see it. This is a separate & independent site from Stories on a separate web server. Being a member of stories does not automatically make you a member here. You must register to join here separately.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
Funeral Parade of Roses 1969
« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2018, 05:38:27 PM »
I've added another movie mentioned by Andy at,
http://pearlcorona.org/betties/index.php?topic=1395.0

It turns out, I did have the movie before, & ran it here last year for a little while. I guess it got purged from here & my personal collection to save space & resources. After seeing the Funeral Parade of Roses again, I can understand why I decided it was one to delete to free up space. The ending was very disturbing, gross, & disappointing.

Still, if you like pretty Asian crossdressers, & a little bit of a 60s-style cult classic, it's worth seeing.

This time though, I have a much clearer version, & I bring it to you in widescreen BettyVision for better enjoyment.

It's in our movie section in our private viewing area for Betty's Pub members only.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
24 Academy Award movies
« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2018, 08:30:58 AM »
I just posted American Academy awards, British Academy awards, & Golden Globe awards nominees. 24 Movies! It's pointless to list who won, because the awards are created, presented, & voted by the movie industry, for the movie industry. So other factors decide the winner rather than who or what was actually the best.

They're in the movie section of our private viewing area for Betty's Pub members, near the bottom of the front index page of Betty's Pub.
You will not see our private or special features if you are not a member of Betty's Pub. Being a member of Stories does not automatically make you a member of Betty's pub. They're separate & independent sites, on separate web domains, & web servers.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
Lost in Trans 1 & 2 added
« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2018, 09:09:30 PM »
I've added the first 2 episodes of the Transgender TV special for those who don't have cable, the cable channel, or have limited bandwidth/speed to watch it from common online sources. As always, our media takes far less bandwidth than any other sources if you have data limits, & you never need a fast connection.

Episode 1
DVD quality, 103mb, 48 minutes.

Episode 2
SVCD quality, 113mb, 85 minutes.

Read more about it here:
http://pearlcorona.org/betties/index.php?topic=1422

They're in our members viewing area, in the movies section in the "Trans movies & specials" thread there.

If you are not a member here you will not see it, you must join to use our private viewing area. Being a member of Stories does not make you a member here, they're separate & independent sites.

As instructed when you join (Did you read the instuctions?), you may receive a confirmation/anti-spam email from us to click on to activate your membership. Check your mail for it. Some mail servers will automatically put mail from small or unknown web domains & servers into your spam or trash folder, so check them for your confirmation letter too. If you don't activate your membership through the confirmation mail in 7 days, your account will be deleted.

Because the confirmation procedure is an automated anti-spam measure, no temporary mail addresses, mail servers typically used by spammers or hackers, or registering through a proxy or ISP commonly used by spammers & hackers will be accepted. You must use a regular email address & normal isp to register. This is one way how we identify you from the monsters out there. The bad guys use bad mail servers, ISPs, & proxies.

An rare occasions, I may recognize the user, address, & their ISP as someone I know from here, our other sites, or other related sites, & activate the account personally instead. So if you're active at our other sites or related sites, & I know it, you may not get a confirmation letter, because it was the account was already activated by me.

UPDATE:

I expected season 4 of the transgender series, I Am Jazz to start in late spring or summer, as announced last year. To my surprise, when I went to check air dates a few days ago, I discovered they moved it up to this winter, so already missed the episodes.

My COPD got worse over last summer, & much worse just before Christmas. Struggling to stay alive & get better over the winter, I wasn't paying attention to much else & I missed the new air dates.

For those who missed the new season, I posted it in our TV section of our private viewing area.
http://pearlcorona.org/betties/index.php?board=9.0

For those who missed the new Roseanne episodes, or can't get them, & don't want to schedule your time around when they re-run, I also posted the first 8 episodes of the series. I've combined the 19-21 minute episodes to make them into longer shows.

You can read more about the show here:
http://pearlcorona.org/betties/index.php?topic=1402.0

The crossdressing kid doesn't appear in episodes 3-5, so I've group those together into a single long episode. He returns in episode 6.

UPDATE 2:

I've added episodes 14-22 of the second most popular comedy on TV, Young Sheldon. It's also in our private TV section.

While you're there, you'll see I just added episodes 12-24 of The Big Bang Theory too -- The most popular comedy on TV. So that's now the entire 11th season.

The more you give,

the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since Dec. 9, 2017. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

web
statistics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, & pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender