Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ UncleGadget's YouTube

The more you give, the
more I can give back!

There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Share this page on Facebook

Author Topic: Help Finding A Story  (Read 1818 times)

Offline babybdsm12

• Dolly
Help Finding A Story
« on: April 20, 2017, 07:29:05 PM »
I'm looking for a story that seems to have disappeared off the internet. I saved it last time I found it but it seems to be missing the first chunk.

I have it titled as "Dialogue Between A Wife And Her Permanent Baby Husband"
It involves a husband who has been kept as a sissy baby for the past year by his wife and a hired nanny. On the one year anniversary of him starting his new sissy baby life that he asked for and asked for it to be harsh and permanent, he tries to talk his wife into letting him end it. He complains about his permanent chastity, his mean nanny, his lack of stimulus, his bland baby meals and more. His wife reminds him that he asked for it and basically says that she is never going to allow him to be a grown up again.

As I said, I have this story saved as a word document but it seems to be missing a whole chunk from the beginning. I would greatly appreciate if anyone can help me find it. If anyone has the whole story saved or a working link to it, that would be great. If anyone wants to try working Google magic and beat me at searching for it, the wife's name is Emily in the story if that helps.

Thanks in advance for any help that anyone can give me in finding this whole story.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Help Finding A Story
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 07:41:50 PM »
Was the story originally posted at our story site? If it was, do you know what approximate years it was there? Most of the archives are arranged by the month & year, so we'd have to scroll through that era to see if we find anything related.

If it wasn't at our sites, if you know what site it might have been on & when, there might be an archive of it still stored somewhere, or an illegal Russian or Chinese mirror of it, or a usenet (newsgroups) archive of the site's stories.

Offline babybdsm12

• Dolly
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 08:01:33 PM »
Was the story originally posted at our story site? If it was, do you know what approximate years it was there? Most of the archives are arranged by the month & year, so we'd have to scroll through that era to see if we find anything related.

If it wasn't at our sites, if you know what site it might have been on & when, there might be an archive of it still stored somewhere, or an illegal Russian or Chinese mirror of it, or a usenet (newsgroups) archive of the site's stories.

I already searched through the archives here and didn't find it. Even used the search feature here to search the name Emily and didn't find it. Sadly I don't know the site where I originally found it :(

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 10:32:51 PM »
Most of our archives aren't here. They're at the wayback/archives.org website & on my personal drives & disks at home. Betty's started on the internet in 1994, & sort of on the usenet since 1981. We only carry some of the most popular stories going back to about 1998 or 99 here. Unfortunately some of the really old archives are incomplete though.

Offline babybdsm12

• Dolly
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 10:40:10 PM »
Would you be able to check the archives?

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 11:12:25 PM »
At the archive site & at home they're arranged by years & months. Not title of a post. They're sort of mirrors of sites captured throughout the years, not sorted by specific titles. The archived mirrors aren't searchable except by URL (web address), year, month, & date the mirror was captured. When you get to an address & year of a captured site, one has to click & scroll through the entire site  mirror just like the actual original site to find anything. Search options at the archived mirrors won't work.

If you know an approximate year & hint at a site you might have seen it last, if an archive of it exists, it might be found. Without a year & reference of a site, one would have to scroll through thousands or millions of mirrored/archived sites or documents, & still not find it.

Of course, give it a week or 2, one of our readers may see this post & have a copy of the story. But navigating through 23 years of archived websites with no clue as to where & when to look isn't easy.

Offline babybdsm12

• Dolly
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2017, 01:19:14 AM »
Yeah I have no clue for year or original sits. Hopefully someone here has it.

Offline samantha1

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2017, 09:45:24 AM »
 the story https://tinyurl.com/nxxwdah you were asking about is on FM .The Author is Sissiboi added 30/06/2012

Offline babybdsm12

• Dolly
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2017, 05:55:27 PM »
Thank you very much for the link. It still seems like it is missing the first section though. Why does it just start out talking about bars on the windows? I swear I read it somewhere and they was quite a few paragraphs before that.

Offline samantha1

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2017, 06:03:40 PM »
this is the only one that i am aware of

The more you give,

the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since Dec. 9, 2017. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

web
statistics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, & pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender