Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more I can give back!

There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Share this page on Facebook

Author Topic: Pretty Clothes & Dresses (gallery)  (Read 6809 times)

Offline Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Pretty Clothes & Dresses (gallery)
« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2018, 01:21:10 AM »
The second picture is the first communion dress I ever owned. It was from JC Penny. I still had it in perfect condition until the fire. Before the fire, I had way too many dresses. But that one was one of my favorites.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2018, 01:26:12 AM »
more

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2018, 01:28:03 AM »
more

Offline Angela M...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #103 on: April 08, 2018, 02:17:04 AM »
Betty, I love your choice of First Communion dress and that is something I always wanted to own but never got a chance. I did get to try on my sisters a few times without getting caught but it was a bit too small for it to fit well. I was so jealous when I made my First Communion and my parents took me to get a suit. I so wanted any one of the dresses my sister got to try on and frilly panties and white tights also. Dad said I looked so handsome in my first suit but I was screaming inside for a dress like my sister had.
I also love the pretty white dress with pink ribbon trim on the last post, as pink has always been my most favourite colour. Thanks for the pics Betty I suppose you could still fit into a Girls size 14/16 dress but I have not for many years now. I do seem to be shrinking and losing some weight in my old age but not enough to fit into those sizes anymore.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #104 on: May 05, 2018, 03:50:11 AM »
Yeah, the communion dresses were the frilliest I saw around when I was a kid. Back in those day's I didn't know anything about little girls pageants & their dresses. Many of the communion dresses of the time were also pageant dresses in other colors.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #105 on: May 05, 2018, 03:58:23 AM »
I found more pretty dresses for us. This time I concentrated on a lot of dresses from our friends at Milanoo.com. They're my favorite Chinese Lolita dresses distributor.

Recently I've noticed their prices are going back down to affordable levels for adult sized pretty dresses. They still carry a lot of expensive ones too, but the ones closest to our sissy tastes are reasonably priced again.

By the way, when ordering from them or most other Asian shops, order about a size larger or it may be tight. Also, although they come in adult sizes, they don't have huge guy sizes, so if you're a real big guy, you'll have to order from a male sissy shop.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #106 on: May 05, 2018, 03:58:59 AM »
more

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #107 on: May 05, 2018, 03:59:28 AM »
more

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #108 on: May 05, 2018, 04:00:22 AM »
more

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #109 on: May 05, 2018, 04:01:16 AM »
The red one is almost identical to the last dress I ever bought from Milanoo. A couple years later I got laid off, their prices went up, & as my COPD got worse, I never got more.

The more you give,

the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since Aug. 1, 2018. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

web
statistics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, & pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender