Sept. 30th, 2004

Share this page on Facebook

Author Topic: payment  (Read 983 times)

Offline Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: payment
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2018, 02:38:22 AM »
I'm seeing 29 visitors to Betty's during the past half hour using Windows 10. 4 of them are using IE 11 (explorer) & seem to not be going beyond our front or index page. None of them are using Edge browsers. The rest of the windows 10 users are using Firefox or Google Chrome browsers, & are happily clicking around fine.

All our 34 Windows 7 users during the past half hour did not use Explorer. Almost half are on Pale Moon browsers tonight. I guess some of our visitors were paying attention. Sadly, Pale Moon is slacking off, deleting features that I liked most when they update. I find myself using Firefox a little more often recently. If they continue to delete more of what I liked about Pale Moon, I may have to switch to Firefox as my primary browser.

More than half our 31 OS X users (macs) during the past half hour were using google Chrome, Chromium, or Firefox.

Most of our 309 portable (phones & small tablets) users during the past half hour where on Google chrome browsers, followed by Samsung Internet 6.4, & Safari for IOS (iphones).

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2018, 04:30:09 AM »
I just activated & tested Explorer 11 on my primary machine. Out of date & updated versions both are working fine at Betty's & Pay Pal.

So the only thing not recently tested here or at Pay Pal is Windows 10 & its Edge browser. Both are known to have compatibility issues at many sites & Pay Pal. Some versions of W10 work for a while, & some versions fail or fail after a Windows update to them.

That means Betty's & Pay Pal are functioning well with almost any OS & browser except W10, & Edge.

I even got here & to Pay Pal using a 6 year old phone running Android 2.2 with a 6 year old Samsung browser on wifi.

Check your settings or software that may be blocking normal functioning of interactive sites. Even setting your windows security to the highest level will disable most sites. Interactive sites need some scripts & cookies to function properly. If you're blocking them, they won't work.

If all else fails, delete cookies from our sites & Pay Pal, to force your machine to get new cookies. That fixed a Pay Pal & Social Security login issue for me on Pale Moon browsers... it wouldn't update a cookie for some reason -- a common issue on browsers.

Online samantha1

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2018, 01:43:14 AM »
Hi Betty,just sent you some money via paypal.It is not much ,however i am sure it will help,

Online Robyn Jodie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2018, 12:59:45 PM »
As a result of a minor windfall, I was able to double my donation this month.  Hope it helps!

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2018, 06:05:41 PM »
Oh my! Thank you so much my friends. I still ended up paying $73 out of my own pocket for server costs last month, so I hopefully won't have to do that again.

If all goes well, I'll get my first Social Security retirement check at the end of the month. It's not enough to survive on, but will certainly help a lot. It's a good thing I still do some work at home, & at least temporarily, I have some extra work that I can actually do well too.

A little over a week before that first check, is International Betty's Day. On the first day of spring 1994 Betty's officially went online on the new fangled internet. But I was probably poking around with it for a few weeks before officially opening it to the public on the first day of spring. Before that, we existed in another form & by another name on the Usenet (newsgroups) as a gay & crossdressing newsgroup since 1981. Before the internet we had the Usenet. Most of our early Betty's "Sissyboys" members were from our old Usenet newsgroup.

About a few weeks or month later we started a separate Story page. Stories was too much to handle on a free forum host at Betty's in those days, & most American or UK hosts were too uptight to carry much sissy or ABDL stuff, so stories went on a separate host, usually from Asia because they didn't care if we were sissies or ABs.

As hosts come & go fail, or get hacked, it was a good idea not to carry everything on just one host anyway. That's a tradition I've carried on to this day. Nothing is carried on just one server or host. We've NEVER been entirely offline in 37 years. Some spots or sections may have gone down while the rest would still be up.

So although we will have been on the internet for 24 years this spring, we've technically been online continuously for 37 years. I was in my mid-20s when we were on the usenet in 1981. Where did the time go?

Online Robyn Jodie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2018, 11:28:17 AM »
Wow!  Sounds like congratulations are in order: for a wonderful service well done!

The more you give,

the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since Dec. 9, 2017. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

web
statistics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, & pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender