Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ UncleGadget's YouTube

The more you give, the
more I can give back!

There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

~Share this page or article on Facebook~

Author Topic: Our Christmas music channel is back online  (Read 71 times)

Offline Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Our Christmas music channel is back online
« on: December 07, 2017, 06:26:31 AM »
My Christmas music channel is back online until Jan. 8th or 10th. All new mixes this year... not last year's mixes.

Each of the 30 mixes is randomly played & they are each 33 to 95 minutes long,  while only using 3mb-10mb in bandwidth each. They'll sound fine on most computer speakers & portable devices as background music... about as good as most FM radio stations sound these days. But they won't sound as nice played loudly on huge audiophile speakers.

Like all online streaming music, these are highly compressed to save on bandwidth, & people's data caps. They'll even stream on a slow dialup connection with speed & bandwidth to spare to surf at the same time. You can even download & save an entire mix on a dialup connection in under 2 minutes! Yes, many people in rural areas & outside of the USA are still on dialup or on slow data & satellite connections only about twice the speed of dialup. Many in areas with limited choices, have to pay dearly by the gigabyte per month for their usage.

My networks of social media & multimedia are built on the principle that you can still use the internet as much as you want even on slow dialup or with severe bandwidth limits... even on an old slow single core computer, tablet, or phone. You can watch a whole movie on one of our networks & only use as much bandwidth as you would visiting a Facebook page just once or twice. And they will play even on your 2002 computer or 2010 phone & tablet.

Enjoy!
http://unclegadget.com/radio/holi.html

The more you give,

the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since Dec. 9, 2017. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

web
statistics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, & Sissy Stories. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, there are no ads, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: sissify, sissification, sissyfication, feminization, petticoated, adult baby stories, diaper stories, regression, Sissy stories, ABDL stories, sissies, sissy boys, crossdressing, crossdressers, transvestites, transsexuals, adult babies, diaper, diapered, frilly dresses, ruffles, bows, lace, & tutu.