Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ UncleGadget's YouTube

The more you give, the
more I can give back!

There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Share this page on Facebook

Author Topic: Doctor Who gets a sex change.  (Read 487 times)

Offline Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Doctor Who gets a sex change.
« on: December 24, 2017, 01:01:44 AM »
In the next regeneration of the Doctor during the holidays, he becomes a woman.

The next Doctor:

Offline Betty

• Administrator
Re: Doctor Who gets a sex change.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 01:31:51 AM »
I put up the new Christmas episode in the movie section, in the Christmas stuff, at our private viewing area. Sorry, it's for members only. If you're not a member of Betty's Pub, you won't see our private area.

If you are a member of our story site, that does not automatically make you a member here at Betty's Pub. They're separate & independent sites on different web servers & domains. I use a lot of the same software for many sites, so they appear similar. But they are separate, & must be joined separately.

However, you can use the same name & password for both sites to save confusion, & make your auto-logins work easier because I use a lot of the same software & security on all sites.

Online Robyn Jodie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 01:29:04 PM »
Interesting... I think the choice of the actress to play The Doctor was superb.  Don't ask why, but somehow she looks like The Doctor, or at least how I would expect The Doctor to look as a female.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 05:49:32 PM »
Brace yourself for a let-down.

According to the BBC, the next new episode after last night's Christmas episode won't be until the latter half of 2018! They haven't even set an exact air date or month yet. Perhaps if enough fans whine, they'll move air dates up. Are they deliberately trying to ruin the series or just so stupid?

If they're only going to make 10-12 episodes a year, maybe they should spread them out to air once or twice a month rather than once a week for just a 2-3 months.

The more you give,

the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since Dec. 9, 2017. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

web
statistics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, & pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender