Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ UncleGadget's YouTube

The more you give, the
more I can give back!

There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Share this page on Facebook

Author Topic: Boy or Girl (Dove Self Esteem advert)  (Read 518 times)

Offline SissyPhilipa

• Baby
Boy or Girl (Dove Self Esteem advert)
« on: January 25, 2018, 06:01:28 PM »
This advert caught my eye billboard on a bus stop about kids self esteem.  Ginger ninja kid, boy or girl?  Probably a girl but made me wonder.

https://www.the-pool.com/life/life-honestly/2017/52/Let-s-break-the-New-Year-new-me-trend-and-remind-ourselves-we-rock

Philipa x

Offline Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Boy or Girl (Dove Self Esteem advert)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 10:59:18 AM »
Who knows these days? I see a dent below where an adams apple would be which might be an indicator that she is female. But do I see a slight hit of an adams apple too? I'm not sure, but if it is, that would mean he's a male.

Offline marybethsanford

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 05:45:56 AM »
Ambiguity is intentional....

Never underestimate the power of marketing people to be subliminal in their intent or even to push the envelope to the very edge and that's clear here.  They clearly want people, some at least, to see a boy or a tom boy or a girl on the margins.  All over American that question is being asked or argued.

By the way, his name is Carl, a boy, and he works for the ad agency Doubles who also provide celebrity look alike's - kidding...  Great story idea...

Hugs
Mary Beth

Offline Angela M...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 01:39:17 PM »
Yes Mary Beth, Carl a male model who has not made up his mind yet as to which gender he is to be defined by. Good one Mary Beth, it is a great story line. Will you be writing it ? Perhaps too young to see a defined Adams apple so I am not sure if it is a girl or boy but I am hoping boy who like pretty things.

Offline Angela M...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 01:52:45 PM »
I see so many boys these days wearing leggings, both young and older boys too or the very tight jeans that could be called Jeggings. I live close to two primary schools and also a high school so I see many kids walking each day and it has become quite a game for me to try and figure out the gender of some children. It is getting harder to do each day as I am sure there are some kids in this area that are girly boys and girls a bit older who I would define as tomboy's. There are even a couple I see in the shops who are Goth with dark nail polish and black clothing and earrings and piercings all over and unless they speak I am not sure of gender. Even after some of them speak I am confused as I see an Adams apple on some to indicate boy but their voices are still quite high, but then again my voice never broke until I was in grade 10 and I still sang soprano solo's in the church choir ( mom insisted).

The more you give,

the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since Dec. 9, 2017. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

web
statistics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, & Sissy Stories. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, there are no ads, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: sissify, sissification, sissyfication, feminization, petticoated, adult baby stories, diaper stories, regression, Sissy stories, ABDL stories, sissies, sissy boys, crossdressing, crossdressers, transvestites, transsexuals, adult babies, diaper, diapered, frilly dresses, ruffles, bows, lace, & tutu.