Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more I can give back!

There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Share this page on Facebook

Author Topic: Map of recent visitors to Betty's  (Read 7328 times)

Offline Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Map of recent visitors to Betty's
« Reply #110 on: April 22, 2018, 04:44:04 AM »
Busy Sunday morning from our visitors from western Europe. It's still the pre-dawn hours at my house, but past breakfast time in the UK.

Visitors to Betty's (here, stories, & Unclegadget/PSK combined) from Europe during the past 30 minutes:

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2018, 04:43:27 AM »
Map of visitors to Betty's during the past 30 minutes. This is combined with visitors to here, stories, some Unclegadget sites, & archived sites. On average though, almost 2/3 of the visitors are at stories, almost 1/3 are here, & just a few percent are everywhere else.

It's the pre-dawn hours here in the Allentown Arts district of Buffalo & still the middle of the night west of me, but it's after breakfast time for most in the UK. Once again, I'm always amazed at how many in the UK like to spend their mornings with us... especially on weekends. Here in the USA many won't even get up early on a weekend unless they really have to. But that may be because it's almost required to stay up very late on weekends in the USA. The bulk of our USA, Canadian, & S. American visitors come during their lunchtimes, or in their evening hours.

I think most Americans who get online in the mornings are more likely to check their messages, mails, facebook, or news first, & wait until later to check sissy sites.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2018, 08:37:14 PM »
Operating systems used by our users in the past 30 minutes.

Some are switching to Linux now?

Those aren't my clicks, I haven't been on Linux today. I'm here on Windows 7. I was here earlier on an android tablet, but even though android is also a type of Linux, it would have shown in the stats as android.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2018, 05:00:07 AM »
Map of visitors to Betty's in the past 30 minutes, plus what browsers & OS they used. Includes visitors to Stories & here. Different sites, but use the same stat counter. It's already way past breakfast time in the UK.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2018, 03:45:27 AM »
European visitors to Betty's during the past 30 minutes. Europe likes breakfast at Betty's.

Offline Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2018, 06:17:06 PM »
Map of visitors to Betty's in the past 30 minutes.

The more you give,

the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since Aug. 1, 2018. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

web
statistics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, & pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender