Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ UncleGadget's YouTube

The more you give, the
more I can give back!

There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Share this page on Facebook

Author Topic: Pluto/Charon Pictures  (Read 7438 times)

Offline Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Space X heavy launch - full version
« Reply #110 on: February 13, 2018, 04:32:23 AM »
Space X heavy launch - full classical chill version.

They estimate that the car, along with the dummy astronaut in the driver's seat, may remain orbiting the sun between the earth & Mars for at least a billion years.

The "Heavy" rocket series are the most powerful rockets since the Saturn 5 rockets that were used for Apollo. They or something like them will be the rockets used to get people to the moon & Mars. Also, the 3 rocket boosters of the rocket tried to make 3 separate rocket-powered soft landings back on earth (not by parachute into the ocean). 2 succeeded (in the video), but the soft landing of the final & center stage failed... still quite a feat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02A2I-_o5lU

Offline Betty

• Administrator
Re: Pluto/Charon Pictures
« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2018, 12:01:16 PM »
One of my heroes, Stephen Hawking died last night.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43396008

Offline Betty

• Administrator
Hawking's Documentaries & Specials
« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2018, 11:16:36 PM »
I've posted some of Stephen Hawking specials & documentaries in our private member's area.

Stephen Hawking's Favorite Places 2016-2018
Stephen Hawking stars in and narrates this award-winning series, in which he pilots a Computer-generated imagery space ship across the Universe, making stops at some of his favorite places and discussing the scientific significance of each location. This 3 part series is only less than a half hour per part, so I've combined all 3 into 1 episode. This was his latest video, with part 3 scheduled for release in April, but has been rushed into an early release.
266mb, HD quality, 79 minutes

Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking 2010
(AKA Hawking's Universe, but not the 1997 PBS special with the same name)
In this comprehensive cosmology 3 part series Stephen Hawking looks at the entire universe, from aliens, the Big Bang, to the end of time. Nominated for 2 Emmy awards.

Part 1 - Aliens
227mb, HD Quality, 43 minutes

Part 2 - Time
208mb, HD Quality, 43 minutes

Part 3 - The Story of Everything
372mb, HD quality, 86 minutes

A Brief History of Time 1991
This is yet another biographical documentary of many. The title derives from Hawking's bestselling book A Brief History of Time, but the book is an explanation of cosmology, & the film is a biography of Hawking's life, featuring interviews with family members, colleagues, and even his childhood nanny.
142mb, DVD-HD quality (in parts), 68 minutes.

They're in the TV section of our private viewing area for Betty's Pub members only.
http://pearlcorona.org/betties/index.php?board=9.0

I have lots of Stephen Hawking's stuff. Come back to check them out after I process & upload them. All of these have to be processed for the maximum quality out of the smallest file size & bandwidth consumed possible. Processing is a multi-stage operation to get them down to these remarkably small file sizes, & still keep them looking good. But even uploading them in a compressed state can take a long time on my slow cheap DSL connection.

The more you give,

the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since Dec. 9, 2017. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

web
statistics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, & pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender